Baked Cod Fillets & Rice
Serves 10 people | Cooks In 60 mins
- 1800g Skinned Cod Fillets
- 1200g Peri Peri Mild Rice
- 2x Wedged Limes
- 1000 Roasted Peppers
- 40g Picked Coriander
- 30g Chef's Pass Peri Peri Mild Marinade
- 30ml Vegetable Oil
- Mix the Chef's Pass Peri Peri Mild marinade with the oil and gently cost the cod fillets and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
- Place in tinfoil on a baking tray and grease.
- Arrange the cod fillets on the baking parchment and cover loosely with tinfoil (Do not cover too tight as the tinfoil may stick to the fish)
- Bake in the over at 180°C for 10-12 minutes ensuring the fish is cooked through.
- Ensure the rice is hot throughtout and place on the place (or in the bowls if preferred).
- Ensure the roasted peppers are hot throughout and pile on the plates.
- Top the peppers with the baked cod fillets.
- Serve on a round plate, with optional bowl for the rice. Garnish each plate with the picked coriander and lime wedges.