Butternut Squash Rissotto
Serves 10 people | Cooks In 50 mins
- 800g Arborio Rice
- 2200g Vegetable Bouillon
- 1100ml Water
- 250g Diced White Onion
- 50g Crushed Garlic
- 100g Butter
- 200ml White Wine
- 150g Parmesan Cheese
- 800g Squash Chips
- 300g Roasted Squash
- Place your butter in a heavy bottomed pan and cook until frothy.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook until soft.
- Add the rice and stir, cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour on the white wine and cook at a medium heat, stirring all the time until the wine disappears.
- Bring your water and Vegetable Bouillon up to the boil and keep simmering.
- Add a ladle of stock at a time to the rice and keep cooking on a medium heat until the rice is tender.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the parmesan and the remainder of the butter.
- Garnish with Roasted Squash and Squash Chips.
- Serve in shallow bowls.