Serves 10 people | Cooks In 50 mins
- 2000g Cauliflower
- 160g Vegetable Bouillon
- 2000g Water
- 1000ml Kerrymaid Béchamel Sauce
- 600g Grated Mature Cheddar
- 90g Chef's Pass Onion Reduction
- Cut the cauliflower across to form thick steaks.
- Bring the water and stock to the boil and then gently simmer the cauliflower until it is just tender
- Drain the cauliflower and brush lightly with the onion reduction then chargrill.
- Place the cauliflower on the place and pout over the warm Béchamel.
- Top with grated cheese and gratinate until golden and bubbly, then serve.
- Serve in a small white bowl.