Chicken Noodle Soup
Serves 10 | Cooks In 120 Mins
- 3000ml Chicken Stock
- 250g Wheat Noodles
- 5 Chicken Breasts
- 25g Peeled and Grated Ginger
- 5 Peeled and crushed Garlic Cloves
- 200g Sweetcorn
- 300g Sliced thinly Shiitake Mushrooms
- 10 Shredded Spring onions
- 50g Soy Sauce
- 20g Torn Mint leaves
- 20g Torn Basil leaves
- 10 Shredded Red Chillies
- Put the stock in a large pan and bring to the boil. Add the Ginger, garlic and chicken and simmer until the chicken is cooked (Approx 20-30 minutes).
- Remove the chicken from the broth and cut the chicken up into bitesize pieces.
- Return the chicken to the stock with the noodles and add the sweetcorn, mushrooms, half the spring onions and the soy sauce. Cook until the boodles are tender (Approx 20 minutes).
- Finish with torn herbs and shredded chilli, and add the rest of the spring onions.