Devil Wings and Soured Cream
Serves 10 people | Cooks In 40 mins
- 5000g Chicken Wings
- 150g Chef's Pass Hot & Spicy Marinade
- 150ml Vegetable Oil
- 800g Lemon & Herb Sour Cream
- Mix the Chef's Pass Hot & Spicy Marinade and vegetable oil together to form a paste and cost the chicken wings evenly and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Arrange the wings in a roasting tray and roast until cooked through, basting occasionally to keep moist.
- Serve with a cooling Lemon & Herb soured cream dip.
- Serve in a small dish and a ramekin for the soured cream.