Firecracker King Prawns
Serves 10 people | Cooks In 25 mins
- 50x King Prawns, Raw, Cleaned in the shell
- 75g Chef's Pass Hot & Spicy Marinade
- 275ml Vegetable Oil
- 80g Garlic
- 10g Red Chilli Flakes
- 15g Paprika
- 6x Limes
- 30g Honey
- 10g Salt
- 15g Pepper
- Mix 75g of the vegetable oil with the Chef's Pass Hot & Spicy Marinade, crushed garlic, chilli flakes and paprika to form a paste and marinade the prawns for 20 minutes.
- Mix the zest of three of the limes and the juice of all six with the remainder of the vegetable oil, the honey and the salt and pepper.
- Fry the pawks in a hot skillet until they are cooked through (2-3 minutes) and divide between ten plates.
- Drizzle of lime dressing and serve.
- Serve in small bowls.