Lemon & Herb Chicken & Rice
Serves 10 people | Cooks In 50 mins
- 2000g Skin Off Chicken Breasts
- 60g Chef's Pass Peri Peri Lemon & Herb Marinade
- 60ml Vegetable Oil
- 1200g Lemon & Herb Rice
- 600g Trimmed & Chopped Kale
- 20ml Dark Soy Sauce
- Mix the oil and Lemon & Herb marinade together and rub over the chicken breasts until evenly coated. Allow to stand for 20 minutes.
- Cook the chicken breasts in the oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes ensuring the chicken reaches a core temp of at least 72°C.
- Steam the kale for 1-2 minutes until just tender and then toss in soy sauce.
- Ensure the rice is warm and then place on the plate.
- Top rice with the steamed kale.
- Top kale with sliced chicken breast.
- Serve on a round bowl.