Malagueta Chicken Wraps
Serves 10 people | Cooks In 50 mins
- 2000g Skin off and Deboned Chicken Thighs
- 60g Chef's Pass Peri Peri Hot Marinade
- 60ml Vegetable Oil
- 3x Limes
- 40g Chopped Coriander
- 1000g Roasted Peppers
- 300g Lemon & Herb Mayo
- 1x Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 1500g Hot Peri Peri Dusted Fries
- 10x Wraps
- Mix the oil, Chef's Pass Peri Peri Hot Marinade, zest of three limes and chopped coirnader to for a paste and coat chicken thighs evenly and then leave to stand for 20 minutes.
- Heat a chargrill and grill the chicken thighs until blackered on the outside, basting with the juice of the limes to keep them moist. Ensure they reach at least 72°C core temp, slice and set aside.
- Briefly char the wraps on the chargrill to warm through and give them visible bar marks.
- Divide the mayo, roasted peppers and chicken between the wraps.
- Wrap and serve with peri peri fries
- Serve on a round plate or takeaway box