Mild Peri Peri Chicken Burger
Serves 10 people | Cooks In 25 mins
- 2000g Skin off Chicken Breasts
- 60g Chef's Pass Peri Peri Mild Marinade
- 60g Vegetable Oil
- 400ml Milk Peri Peri Mayo
- 1500g Peri Peri Sweet Potato Wedges
- 2x Little Gem Lettuce (Whole Leaves)
- 5x Sliced Plum Totatoes
- 10x Brioche Burger Buns
- Mix the Chef's Pass Peri Peri Milk Marinade and vegetable oil together and coat the chicken breats evenly. Allow to stand for 20 minutes.
- Cook the chicken breasts in the oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes ensuring the chicken reaches a core temperature of at least 72°C.
- Toast the brioche buns.
- Apply 10g of the Mild Peri Peri mayo to each bun.
- Divide the chicken, lettuce and tomatoes between the buns.
- Secure the bun lids with skewers and place on a place.
- Divide the remaining mayo between the ramekins and place on the place.
- Ensure the potato wedges are hot.
- Serve on a board, small ramekin for mayo and skewer to hold the burger together.