MILD PERI PERI CHICKEN SKEWERS
Serves 10 people | Cooks In 50 mins
- 1000g Chicken Breasts, Diced into 15-20g pieces
- 800g Wedged Red Onion
- 800g Wedged Green Peppers
- 55g Chef’s Pass Peri Peri Mild Marinade
- 55ml Vegetable Oil
- 30g Garlic
- 10g Cracked Black Pepper
- 800g Mild Peri Peri Yoghurt Dressing
- 300g Salad Leaves
- Mix the Chef’s Pass Peri Peri Mild Marinade with the oil, crushed garlic and cracked black pepper and gently coat the diced chicken breast, leaving back 50g of the marinade mix, and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
- Alternate skewering chicken, onion wedges and pepper wedges until all ingredients are used, allowing two skewers per portion.
- Heat a chargrill and cook the skewers until charred on all sides, brushing with further marinade throughout cooking to keep moist.
- Ensure chicken is cooked throughout.
- Place salad in centre of a round plate and place skewers on top.
- Drizzle over yoghurt dressing.