Serves 10 people | Cooks In 35 mins
- 1500g Roasted Peppers
- 500g Quinoa
- 1500g Vegetable Stock
- 150g Rocket Leaves
- 40g Parsley
- Salt, Pepper & Lemon Juice to taste
- Wash the quinoa with cold water and set aside.
- Bring the vegetable stock to the boil and add the quinoa and cook for 12-15 minutes, stirring all the while.
- Move the quinoa off the heat and set aside for a further 10 minutes.
- Drain off any excess water and fluff the grains with a fork.
- Mix the quinoa with the warm roasted peppers and rocket, and season with the salt, pepper & lemon juice.
- Serve in shallow bowls.